This site is dedicated to my ever loving bratty children, my tolerant husband and well to my friends who support me in so many ways even when we don't speak for years. Cheers - to the beautiful and not so beautiful passings in our lives. In other words - those moments when life is painful and all you can do is laugh until you cry (or pee)!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Braces and Doggy Dermatologists

So Amber got braces to fix her underbite and they didn't have to gas her to do it. She squirmed and bit, but they are on... She is such a trooper, they decided to wait until the braces were on to tell her that she can no longer:

Eat gum
Chew candy
Eat Soda
Drink high sugar foods

I will post a picture of miss cutie tonight on the blog....

I had to take my dog Scrappy (Scratchy) to the doggie dermatologist today - they wanted me to spend $600 to confirm that my damn dog is allergic to grass - apparently the fact that we don't have any living grass in the backyard doesn't matter. In the end I spent $200 for pills he has to take to make his fur stop flaking off and make him quit eating his paws for dinner because they itch.

They vet gave me a strange look when he asked if Scrappy has normal urine output and I responded "Yes he does, he can pee on the couch, the fridge and his companion Grizzy multiple times per day."

Anyway - the ugliest, dumbest dog on earth now needs medication and lots of attention... we did however turn down the vet's offer to put braces on him to straighten his teeth....... GOOD GOD - HE'S A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Scylla said...

I am so glad I am not the only one with an annoying dog that I somehow love.