This site is dedicated to my ever loving bratty children, my tolerant husband and well to my friends who support me in so many ways even when we don't speak for years. Cheers - to the beautiful and not so beautiful passings in our lives. In other words - those moments when life is painful and all you can do is laugh until you cry (or pee)!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random Pictures

Memories of our Last Colorado Winter - yes there were 2 cars in the driveway


This picture is just amazing - Mallory took it at the Botanic Gardens last spring.


This is our stubborn but cute cat, with amazing vocal talents - Punkin...




This is something that is hard to look at - my daughter in a wedding veil and AC/DC pants - good Lord, when she does get married, this will probably be her attire of choice.... Yikes - she a little weird, but we love her anyway!



I thought it might be fun to post some pictures that have just been sitting in my camera..........

2 comments:

Scylla said...

Mal is so gorgeous!
I love the photo she took!

Coffee soon! SOON!!

ellen said...

Could you kindly ask your beautiful daughter to stop getting older. I am beginning to feel really old.

I hope you don't get that much snow again this year.