This site is dedicated to my ever loving bratty children, my tolerant husband and well to my friends who support me in so many ways even when we don't speak for years. Cheers - to the beautiful and not so beautiful passings in our lives. In other words - those moments when life is painful and all you can do is laugh until you cry (or pee)!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

9 year old imagination - 4-wheeling

OK so here are a couple of pictures of Amber and I in her magical fort she built in the family room (whatta mess). But it was fun to play with her and pretend. I also added a picture of us 4-wheeling. I am excited because I figured out how to add photos!


I got out of the truck and suddenly was very short and looking at the seat in the truck!


If you look, the back tire is in the air - Cool!!

Yes, there is my priceless princess showing off her matching purple underwear in her magical fort.

This is me, haggared from playing with Amber all day and trying to read for school (in the magical fort) all day... The creative ways we mom's must find to do things like play with our kids and do our homework too!

Enjoy...

2 comments:

ellen said...

Nice hair! See, you do awesome things with your kids too.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!