This site is dedicated to my ever loving bratty children, my tolerant husband and well to my friends who support me in so many ways even when we don't speak for years. Cheers - to the beautiful and not so beautiful passings in our lives. In other words - those moments when life is painful and all you can do is laugh until you cry (or pee)!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Guitar Hero, Hannah Montana and AC/DC

How good do you sleep? Well, it depends if you have kids (older ones). I am SO glad the kids are back in school. Over Christmas break I repeatedly tried to sleep through all the kids in the house; here is a peek of their activities:

Tyler: Playing Guitar Hero at full volume...
Mallory: Listening to AC/DC at full volume to drown out guitar hero
Amber: Watching 4,000 episodes of the same Hannah Montana show, giving her own concert..
All of them: Fighting non-stop at volumes above all items listed above
All of them: Playing World Wide Wrestling in my living room and then crying because they got hurt!

Although it is tough to sleep; I LOVE the sounds of a house full kids - at least they are home and not off getting in trouble.

Also, I am hereby toasting the teachers of the world that now have the children everyday until Spring break!!

Love you all...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello pretty lady.....

I'm all for guitar hero! You should try...I think its fun.

As far as AC/DC...wasnt that our music? Did they actually put something new out? Or does she think shes a fast machine, she keeps her motor clean, she was the best damn women I've ever seen....HELLS BELLS!

As far as Hannah Montana...I think we'd be upping my meds....but belive the concert would be enjoyable/laughable as long as I only had to listen to it once...but, most likely the DVD would come up mysteriously missing.....

I didn't hear anything about Ron? What is he stuck in the bedroom/Office(he, he) while your trying to sleep? Well with the rest of whats going on there....I'd tell you to suck it up if I were him!.....Such a godsend you have him!

Marilyn and I went shopping yesteday...the usual haunts. Hobby Lobby, Micheals, Lowes. Not the same without u....went to Hacienda afterwards. Still no car...but shes got a court case now. We'll have to see if the driving ashtray is worth getting out. Jeff seems to be more worried about he 12pk thats still in it. LOL...you know them.

Other than that...works been busy. Heard from Bryson...Kristin is talking crap. Oh well. I know the real story and thats what counts..but, hurt my feelings.

I will say though...I have the best friends in all of you.

Luv ya-
C