This site is dedicated to my ever loving bratty children, my tolerant husband and well to my friends who support me in so many ways even when we don't speak for years. Cheers - to the beautiful and not so beautiful passings in our lives. In other words - those moments when life is painful and all you can do is laugh until you cry (or pee)!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Day 2 - Blog

Sunday - Well par for my life, my husband Ron is home cooking and caring for the kids and I am sitting in a class clear across town learning about counseling children and adolescents. Wow - I couldn't have found a better wife (Ron).

I have some friends that have offered me some much needed cooking lessons in hopes of keeping my family out of the emergency room on my nights to cook. Kuddos to my dedicated pals!! I also owe a shout out to my friends Carrie and Marilyn - Happy Birthday ladies - I miss ya lots!!

Just a thought for parents - has anyone ever died from having a dirty bedroom or not making their bed?

2 comments:

Scylla said...

I don't think anyone has ever died from a dirty room, but I am pretty sure I severely increased my parents blood pressure by not cleaning it when I was a child. So it can have a negative impact on parental health.

Miss you!!

ellen said...

I'd have died long ago because I hated cleaning my room when I was a kid. Just as my kids hate it when I tell them to go pick up their rooms... very cyclical.

Ron does make a good house bitch. :) I am a good one myself. I prefer domestic engineer though...