This site is dedicated to my ever loving bratty children, my tolerant husband and well to my friends who support me in so many ways even when we don't speak for years. Cheers - to the beautiful and not so beautiful passings in our lives. In other words - those moments when life is painful and all you can do is laugh until you cry (or pee)!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Keeping in Touch

OK so I decided to join the decade and begin a blog since most of the communication in our group is now done this way.

Wow - things are tough for lots of people right now. You are ALL in my thoughts!!!!!

Things are going well - Amber spent the evening playing with handcuffs and a toy gun from my play therapy bag (Can you say someone needs some therapy). I finally had to stop the madness when she was shooting sticky darts at the cat....

OH My - a day in the life of a parent with a child that has issues.

Mallory is doing better at driving - we no longer need to wear helmets and neck-braces in the car.... there is hope.

Ron has been doing volunteer work for the elementary school (shhhh he doesn't want everyone to know). He is so awesome - we are coming up on our 5-12 year anniversary (5 officially, 12 illegally) you know what I mean...

Anyway - my love to all.

Coni

2 comments:

Scylla said...

That is so cool that Ron is volunteering. I bet the students adore him.

ellen said...

Welcome, welcome! I love reading peoples blogs. I am sure yours will be very entertaining....