This site is dedicated to my ever loving bratty children, my tolerant husband and well to my friends who support me in so many ways even when we don't speak for years. Cheers - to the beautiful and not so beautiful passings in our lives. In other words - those moments when life is painful and all you can do is laugh until you cry (or pee)!

Monday, May 7, 2007

Whoa relaxing is nice

OK so I have been reading a lot and playing Princess Peach.... Not much to report. Amber has been attending the Jeff Foxworthy spelling bee......... She keeps spelling out profanities......... She threw out an "F" bomb the other day and my hair almost fell out... I think we can thank her older sister for that one.

Mallory has been driving quite a bit and the other day I was sure she had lost her mind. We were going up a hill on Kipling in my Volvo which is a turbo and she was doing like 20mph... I told her to step on the gas and she said "mom it's floored", OH CRAP - - we crept up the hill and the car seemed to recover. Turns out the throttle system sensor was malfunctioning..... I love my car but DAMN it acts like sensors are dog treats........ when it wants a treat it throws a sensor.

A word of advice to anyone who has a check engine light - ALWAYS take your car to an auto parts store such as Checker or Auto Zone. They will plug a computer into your car and tell you what is malfunctioning, if you take your car directly to a repair shop they charge $100 just to tell you why the light is on!

Anyway - my NOT SO TURBO car has miraculously recovered, my nerves however are another story....

No comments: